Dumps are stored behind seven locks in banks or companies that provide the operation of international payment systems, and are fenced off from prying eyes by dozens of security programs with passwords known to a very narrow circle of people. And if it is enough for a counterfeiter to take any bill that has free circulation in circulation for a sample, then the carder must somehow get into the bank’s database. Therefore, it is easy to guess that he can not do without an accomplice on the other side of the window. Experts in the field of banking security believe that in 85% of cases, secret information is stolen by the bank employees themselves, who have access to it as part of their official activities. The remaining 15% are cases where the connection between them and the detained carders could not be established — in other words, the attackers did not hand over their person in the bank, and had to take their word for it, as if the information for them was obtained by unknown hackers, with whom they communicated via email. By the way, the role of the latter in the field of carder fraud is deliberately exaggerated.